I have been there! I have been there! A racialized immigrant woman, single mother, adult learner, challenges to life/work balance and mental health, including systemic barriers to leadership. As a life coach, I work with women to enhance quality of life through self-care, self-compassion, and emotional resilience.
As a professional leadership coach, I work with women, under-represented and equity deserving groups: entrepreneurs, academics, administrators, emerging leaders, managers, senior leaders, and executives. I work co-actively with my clients in developing their goals and desired changes for coaching, while addressing any challenges and barriers from a growth and positive mindset. Evidence suggests that working co-actively with a coach increases the ability to deliver impactful results by:
- Leading with authenticity and wisdom
- Improving performance and decision-making skills
- Enhancing peace of mind and wellness
- Developing healthy relationships
- Cultivating awareness and insights, and choosing through emotional intelligence
- Aligning intention with action, and holding true to personal values in moving forward courageously
- Releasing trauma related to systemic micro-aggressions
I view each person holistically and work from a trauma informed lens. I work with my clients to increase Calm, Clarity, Confidence and Courage in leading a Purposeful Life.